Apache Sunrise Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wild West Wolf Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Moving, not closing!
[camilla ross] [healer] Emptyby Nashota Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:44 pm

» Quick Announcements :: 2018
[camilla ross] [healer] Emptyby Nashota Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:32 am

» Catch That Elk! | Hunting Party
[camilla ross] [healer] Emptyby Nashota Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:31 am

» Newcomers Peak | AW
[camilla ross] [healer] Emptyby Nashota Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:15 am

» Whisper the Apprentice
[camilla ross] [healer] Emptyby Whisper Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:45 pm

» Available Creatures
[camilla ross] [healer] Emptyby Mercy Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:53 pm

» Something Fun to do!
[camilla ross] [healer] Emptyby Nashota Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:29 pm

» Calla the Gentle | wip
[camilla ross] [healer] Emptyby Calla Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:26 pm

» Count to a Million!
[camilla ross] [healer] Emptyby Nashota Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:59 pm

[camilla ross] [healer]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camilla
Chief
Chief
Camilla

[camilla ross] [healer] Empty
PostSubject: [camilla ross] [healer]   [camilla ross] [healer] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 12:42 pm

[camilla ross] [healer] Makoa500_by_l1zzerd-dc7i16r
[basics]

NAME :: Camilla
NICKNAMES :: Cam, Nilla

[camilla ross] [healer] Aspeneyes_by_l1zzerd-dc7i14d

[deeper]

SEXUALITY :: Homo-flexible
GENDER IDENTITY :: Female
PERSONALITY :: Camilla is a full grown adult and a total basket case. She’s all over the place. She’s the type to say that she’s “going to get more organized” but in actuality is progressing deeper into a self-created hellscape. She procrastinates, and works on a last minute basis, which makes her even more of a living disaster.

She once attempted to settle down with a mate, have children, and lead sort of a normal life. However, she panicked, fled the scene and ran as far away as she could. For the past year she has relied on her knowledge of herbal remedies and her hunting prowess to keep herself thriving. She’s just barely able to scrape by, but that’s how she likes to live. Camilla is very antiestablishment, believing that the “American Dream” and constant pursuit of peace, leisure, and whatever other elitist junk that is propagated is nothing more than lies. Her lifestyle is nontraditional, to say the least.

She is a lesbian — at least, she’s pretty sure she is. Truth is, Camilla suffers to maintain any interpersonal relationships. She’s got BPD - borderline personality disorder - which makes her very “all-or-nothing”. She feels friendships and romances at the same level of intensity and gets jealous very easily. Cam is also competitive by nature, leading her to constantly attempt “bestest friend” status. Making her even more undesirable - she’s kind of an asshole sometimes. If she’s not interested in becoming friends, she won’t try. In other words, she doesn’t play nice if she doesn’t have to.

Camilla wants to travel, more than anything. Her mother being Mexican, Camilla is fluent in conversational Spanish. Life in the wild west is all she has ever known and she enjoyed the plains and grasslands immensely. She has described herself as a free spirit, moving from place to place and refusing to conform to any one society.

[camilla ross] [healer] Resize_by_l1zzerd-dc7i17y

[outside]

EYE COLOR :: Lime green
SPECIES :: Mexican gray wolf
PELT :: An array of reds and tans
NOTABLE MARKINGS :: She has a dark, terra-cotta colored maroon "mask" like a raccoon's around her eyes. This marking doubles as sort of a sun visor, absorbing light and allowing her to see better during the day (much similar to the black lines that football and baseball players draw under their eyes).

[camilla ross] [healer] Cam3_by_l1zzerd-dc7i2w9[camilla ross] [healer] Cam2_by_l1zzerd-dc7i38c
[camilla ross] [healer] Cam1_by_l1zzerd-dc7i3a0
Back to top Go down
https://L1ZZERD.deviantart.com

[camilla ross] [healer]
Page 1 of 1